Standard Shipping 3-5 Working Days .
UK NEXT DAY – Please contact us to arrange.
Orders placed whilst shop is closed (Sunday & Monday), will be processed the following working day.
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase.
If for any reason you need to return your item(s), it must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order in the original packaging, unworn & swing tickets must still be in place. We will not accept any returns that show evidence of damage, perfume or make-up marks.
Address For Returns
20 Boldmere Road
How To Start The Refund Process
To start the refund process, please visit the Order History page in your ‘My Account’.
1) Find the order which contains the item you wish to return and click the ‘View’ button to the right hand side.
2) Navigate to the product you wish to return and click the red ‘Return’ button on the right hand side.
3) Fill out our Returns Form which will then notify us that you wish to return an item.
4) Please post your items back to us. We recommend that all products returned are sent via a service with proof of delivery.
5) Once we have received your items, we will assess the condition of the products if it meets our return criteria, we will then start the refund process.
You will be notified via e-mail once a refund has been processed.
How To View Your Return Requests
You can find your past & present return requests from the ‘View Your Return Requests’ page in your ‘My Account’ section.
Refunds will be made via the original payment method & will be processed within 7 days on receipt of parcel. Original delivery charge is non refundable. Return postage to be paid for by the customer. We recommend that all products returned are sent via a service with proof of delivery. New Arrivals will not be responsible for any damages occurred during the return process.
If you have purchased sale items, please note we cannot accept returns and refunds will not be given.
This does not affect your statutory rights.